About Pittsburgh Therapist, David Prybock, Ph.D.
How do you want to change? Do you want to:
- Improve your mood?
- Feel less anxious?
- Improve your relationships?
- Learn how to deal more effectively with difficult people?
- Reduce your stress?
- Communicate more effectively?
- Eliminate your unhealthy behaviors?
- Improve your overall quality of life?
I offer individual therapy that can help you identify your problems and develop solutions to those problems. Working together, we will utilize the strengths you already have and target those aspects of your life that you want to change the most.
You will be treated as an individual with unique experiences and feelings, and therapy will be tailored to address your specific needs and wants.
You will also be treated as the expert on yourself. You define the problems and issues to be addressed, while I use specialized knowledge to help you gain the skills and make the changes you desire.