Therapy for Sexual Problems
- Do you experience a lack of interest in sex?
- Are you preoccupied or obsessed with sex?
- Do you feel anxious about sex?
- Do you avoid sex and sexual situations because of concerns about your sexual performance?
- Do you experience pain during intercourse?
- Do you orgasm sooner than you would prefer?
- Do you struggle to orgasm?
- Do you have relationship problems and arguments about sexual issues with your partner?
- Does your interest in and/or pursuit of sex interfere with other aspects of your life, including work, relationships, and fulfilling other responsibilities?
Sex can be an important part of life. That’s why when sex doesn’t go well for us, we can become very frustrated, feel dejected, and worry about the impact of such problems on our relationships. You may also experience low self-esteem about sexual issues and even have your view of yourself as a man or woman negatively affected. Sex therapy can help you derive more pleasure and feel more comfortable with sex.
What is sex therapy?
Sex therapy can help you address your specific sexual difficulties. You may explore the potential causes and contributors to you sexual problems, as well as learn specific strategies to address your difficulties. Sex therapy may also help you explore your attitudes and expectations about sex, as misperceptions about sex can often contribute to sexual problems.
Benefits of sex therapy
- Increasing your comfort with your sexuality and sex in general
- Exploring potential causes of and contributors to your specific sexual difficulty
- Learning techniques and strategies to address your specific sexual difficulty
- Increasing your sexual confidence
- Improving your relationship with your partner
- Enjoying sex more
Sexual issues that I treat include:
- Erectile Dysfunction/Impotence
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation
- Low Sexual Desire
- Sexual Arousal Disorder
- Orgasmic Disorder
- Sexual Pain Disorder
- Sex/Pornography Addiction